Member membership clause
1. Our Purpose
These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the rights of the site and the user, obligations and responsibilities regarding the use of the internet related service (the "Service") provided by www.thelord.or.kr ("The Lord's Church Home") operated by the Lord's Church.
1) "The Lord's Church Home" is www.thelord.or.kr website that The Lord's Church built using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide Internet related services to users.
2) "User" means a member or nonmember who accesses “The Lord's Church home" and receives services provided by "The Lord's Church Home" in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3) "Membership" means a person who has registered members by providing personal information in “The Lord's Church Home". It is a person who is continually provided with the information of “The Lord's Church Home" and who can continue to use the services provided by "The Lord's Church Home".
4) "Non-member" means a person who does not subscribe to a member but uses the services provided by "The Lord's Church Home".
5) The definition of terms other than the above shall be defined by the relevant laws and ordinances of The Lord's Church.
3. Specification and Revision of the Terms
1) "The Lord's Church Home" may amend these Terms and Conditions within the scope not inconsistent with the Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
2) If the "The Lord’s Church Home" amends these terms, the date of application and reasons for revision shall be specified and posted on the initial screen of "The Lord’s Church Home" from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date.
3) If the "The Lord’s Church Home" amends these terms, the amendment shall also apply to the user who has been a member before the amendment, provided that the amended provisions do not contravene the relevant statute.
4) The matters not set forth in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations established by the Government.
4. Contents of Service
"The Lord's Church Home" provides the following services:
1) Administrative services
2) Community services
3) Contents services
4) Any other services defined or developed by the "The Lord’s Church Home"
5. Service Interruption
1) "The Lord's Church Home" may temporarily stop providing services in the event of website maintenance or server unavailability. ]
2) In the event of a service interruption, the "The Lord’s Church Home" shall notify to the user in the manner set forth in “8. Notice to Members.”
6. Sign Up
The user submits the membership information according to the subscription form set forth in "The Lord’s Church Home" and subscribes for membership by expressing his/her intention to agree to these terms. "The Lord’s Church Home" allows members to register as long as they do not fall under any of the following categories:
1) If the applicant has lost his or her previous membership status pursuant to article 7-3) of this Agreement (However, except for those who have passed three years after the loss of membership and have obtained the approval of member re-entry of "The Lord’s Church Home.")
2) If there is false, missing, or missing entries in the registration
3) If it is recognized that there is a clear possibility of violating the social order and the moral right based on the relevant laws and regulations
The establishment of the membership contract shall be made when the consent of the "The Lord’s Church Home" reaches the member, and if there is a change in the registration details, the member must notify the change of the “The Lord’s Church Home" immediately by e-mail or other means.
7. Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification
Members may request to unsubscribe at any time through the e-mail or the Edit Member Information link in the "The Lord’s Church Home" and the "The Lord’s Church Home" will immediately process the membership withdrawal.
If a member falls under any of the following grounds, “The Lord’s Church Home" may limit and suspend membership:
1) If you register false information at the time of application
2) If you interfere with another person's use of "The Lord’s Church Home" or threatens the order of operation of the site, such as stealing the information
3) If you use “The Lord’s Church Home" to act against the statute or this agreement or against the public good
4) Unauthorized use of another person's ID and password
5) If you distribute computer virus programs within “The Lord's Church Home"
6) If you violate the intellectual property rights of “The Lord's Church Home" and its members and third parties, and refuse to correct
8. Notice to Members
1) "The Lord's Church Home" can send a notice about a member to an e-mail address that he/she submits to "The Lord's Church Home."
2) "The Lord's Church Home" can substitute for individual notices by posting on “The Lord’s Church Home" bulletin board for more than a week, when notifying the unspecified number of members.
9. Establishment of Service Use Contract
1) If you check 'Membership Agreement' on the Sign Up page, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of www.thelord.or.kr.
2) The consent of "The Lord's Church Home" shall be deemed to have been established at the time when the consent of The Lord's church home was reached to the user in the form of receipt confirmation notice in “14. Receipt notification.”
10. Application for Service Use
1) You can make a request by submitting the requirements in the online form provided in "The Lord's Church Home".
2) All data on the online form will be considered actual data, and if you misrepresent or omit the input, you will not be legally protected and may not receive normal service.
3) "The Lord’s Church Home" can withhold approval if the applicant is a foreigner, a foreign national, or a minor.
11. Reservation and Denial of Application for Service Use
If you fall under any of the following cases, you may reserve the application for use of the service:
1) When a technical problem arises
2) If there is no room for equipment
3) When it is difficult to accept your use due to "The Lord's Church Home"
If you fall under any of the following, you may refuse to use the service:
1) If you do not use your real name
2) In case of application using the name of another person
3) If it is judged to have applied for use of services for the purpose of hindering the order of society
4) If the description is false
5) If you do not meet the application requirements and requirements set out in the "The Lord’s Church Home"
6) If you do not use the real name system on the bulletin board or reply
12. Service Hours
1) The services provided in the "The Lord’s Church Home" are available on an ongoing basis, unless there is a business or technical reason for "The Lord’s Church".
2) It is not available at regular check or temporary check-up time set by "The Lord’s Church".
3) Depending on the type of service, we may not be able to provide it constantly, which is set by “The Lord's Church Home".
13. Suspension of Service
1) If the "The Lord’s Church Home" is temporarily unavailable due to certain difficulties, it must be notified one week before the service stop. During this period, the "The Lord's Church Home" is not responsible for the failure of the user to recognize the contents of the notice.
2) If there is a very urgent situation, the advance notice period may be reduced or omitted. In the event that the contents of messages or other communication messages stored or transmitted in this "The Lord’s Church Home" are not kept or deleted due to suspension of service, “The Lord's Church Home " is not responsible.
3) If the service is to be permanently suspended due to the matter of "The Lord’s Church Home", 1) and 2) shall apply. However, in this case, the advance notice period is at least one month.
14. Receipt Notification
"The Lord’s Church Home" sends a notice of receipt to the user through e-mail if the user has applied for membership.
15. Duty of “The Lord's Church Home”
"The Lord's Church Home" does not act contrary to the law and this Agreement or against public order, and shall endeavor to provide continuous and stable service as provided in these terms and conditions.
16. Duty to Member's ID and Password
1) The member is responsible for the management of ID and password.
2) Members should not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
3) If a member recognizes that his/her ID and password is stolen or is being used by a third party, he/she must immediately notify the "The Lord’s Church Home" and follow the instructions of "The Lord’s Church Home."
4) In principle, the ID must be issued under the name of the Social Security System. However, this is not the case for corporations.
5) IDs cannot be shared or transferred. If a member shares or relinquishes an ID without prior consultation with "The Lord’s Church Home", “The Lord's Church Home" may suspend the ID. However, this does not apply if the "The Lord’s Church Home" and members sign a separate agreement.
17. User's Obligation
The user shall not engage in any of the following actions. If any of the following actions are found, “The Lord’s Church" may suspend or deprive the person concerned.
1) Registration of false contents when applying or changing
2) Change of information posted in "The Lord’s Church Home"
3) To send or post information (such as computer programs) other than the information set forth in "The Lord’s Church Home"
4) Infringement of intellectual property rights, such as "The Lord’s Church Home" and other third-party copyright
5) Actions that impair "The Lord's Church Home" and other third-party honor or disrupt work;
6) Disclosing or posting on the Site information that is against obscene or violent messages, images, voices, etc.
7) Using another member's ID
8) Unauthorized use or dissemination of information obtained through the services provided in "The Lord's Church Home" without the approval of “The Lord's Church"
9) Affecting other users, such as stalking
10) E-mail or otherwise transmit or display advertising promotional materials (including junk mail, spam, lucky letters, pyramid organization promotions, etc.) that have not been approved by "The Lord's Church Home"
11) Collecting or storing personal information of other users
12) Actions that violate other related laws and regulations
18. Transactions with Individuals and Companies
We do not take any responsibility for the transactions made between users by the goods or services that are linked to “The Lord's Church Home" or independently provided by individuals or companies registered in the post.
19. Information and Advertising on “The Lord's Church Home"
"The Lord's Church Home" can send information and advertisements regularly or irregularly. However, if a member indicates his intention to refuse, we will stop immediately.
20. User's Post
"The Lord’s Church Home" can delete the user’s post without prior notice in the event that the contents fall under any of the following:
1) When using personally aggressive statements, vulgar expressions, etc.
2) When the post exceeds the posting period provided by "The Lord’s Church Home"
3) If you post relevant links to obscene materials or obscene sites
4) If the posts that infringe the copyrights of others, including "The Lord's Church Home"
5) If it interferes with public good and is violating related laws
21. Restriction on the Use of Copyright and Its Use
1) Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by "The Lord's Church Home" belong to the "The Lord’s Church". You shall not use the information obtained by using “The Lord's Church Home" for commercial purposes or for any other person to use, reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise use such information without the prior consent of "The Lord's Church Home.”
2) The publisher has the right and responsibility for the post (the articles, images, sound, etc. that the user uploads to "The Lord's Church Home").
22. Dispute Resolution
1) "The Lord's Church Home" reflects the legitimate opinions and complaints posed by the user and actively deals with the damage.
2) "The Lord’s Church Home" handles matters first when there are complaints and comments submitted by users. However, if it is difficult to process promptly, the user will be notified immediately of the reason and the processing schedule
1) When the service is suspended due to force majeure such as natural disasters or loss or damage of data uploaded by the user, "The Lord’s Church Home" is exempted from liability
2) "The Lord's Church Home" is exempted from liability for the facts and accuracy of the information posted by the user.
24. A Competent Court
Any dispute arising out of a dispute concerning the use of services between “The Lord's Church Home" and users shall be brought before the competent courts located at “The Lord's Church Home".
These Terms will be effective April 1, 2011.
1. What Do We Collect and How?
1-1. Items of Personal Information We Collect
“The Lord’s Church" collects the following personal information for membership, counseling, etc.
- Membership status at The Lord's Church, Information of the church you attend, Login ID, Password, Name, E-mail address, Date of birth, Gender, Phone number, Access log, Website Cookie, IP address
1-2. How We Collect Personal Information
- We collect information through your use of the Services.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily.
2. Why Do We Collect Information?
“The Lord’s Church" uses your personal information we collect for the following purposes:
2-1. To Provide and Operate the Services
For internal purposes, we use this information to provide the services you have requested and to improve our service.
2-2. To Manage Membership
Personal identification, protection against unauthorized access, confirmation of age, confirmation of consent of legal representative when collecting personal information of children under 14 years old, handling of a complaint, delivery notices
2-3. To Develop New Services and For Research Purposes, Marketing/Promotional Advertisement
, Provide better market for a user and customize our advertisements and promotions to user’s interests. providing service according to statistical characteristics, showing advertisement, validating service, Providing events and advertisement information, Providing participation opportunity, Website Visitor Analytics,
3. How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
"The Lord's Church" will retain and use your personal information only for the period of providing the service from the Member's Site. If you request withdrawal or withdraw your consent to the collection and use of personal information, and if the purpose of collecting and using your personal information has been accomplished or the period of use and retention has expired, we will destroy the information without delay.
In addition, when it is necessary to preserve under the provisions of the relevant laws, "The Lord's Church" may keep the member's information for a certain period set forth in the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
- Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Record of dissatisfaction or dispute of consumer: 3 years (Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Record of identity verification: 6 months (Act on Information Network Promotion and Information Protection Act)
- Web Site Visits: 3 months (Communications Privacy Act)
4. Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
"The Lord’s Church" in principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is deleted without delay. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
The information entered by the user for membership registration is transferred to a secure DB (for written registration, we keep it in secure place)after the purpose is achieved and is stored for a certain period of time (See “3. How Long Do We Retain Your Information?”.) according to internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations. Personal information that has been transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than holding it unless it is under the law.
- Personal information printed on paper is shredded by paper shredder or destroyed by incineration.
- Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot be restored .
5. How Do We Share Your Information?
"The Lord's Church" uses the user's personal information within the scope of "2. Why Do We Collect Information?". We will not use personal information beyond the scope of this notice without prior consent of the user, or in principle will not disclose personal information to the outside. However, except as follows.
- When users have agreed in advance
- In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or for the purpose of investigation, if there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed in the Act.
6. Consignment of Collected Personal Information
"The Lord’s Church” does not entrust your information to outside companies without your consent. If such a need arises in the future, we will notify you of the entrusted person and the details of the entrusted business and will receive prior consent if necessary.
7. Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How They are Exercised
- Users and legal representatives may at any time, view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14 and may ask you to terminate your registration.
- In order to view and modify the personal information of the user and children under the age of 14 years, please click 'Change membership' (or 'Edit membership information'). To cancel the subscription (withdraw the consent), you can click the "unsubscribe" button and check, correct or withdraw the subscriber directly after confirming your identity. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management, please contact us by phone or email and we will take action without delay.
- If a user requests correction of an error in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed. Also, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the processing result.
- "The Lord's Church" shall treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user and legal representatives of children under the age of 14, as specified in the "3. How Long Do We Retain Your Information?", and we treat it so that it cannot be read or used for other purposes.
8. The Installation, Operation and Rejection of Cookies
"The Lord's Church" manages "cookies" that store and find your information from time to time. A "cookie" is a small text file sent to your browser by the server used to run the "The Lord’s Church" website and stored on your computer's hard disk.
8-1. Purpose of Using Cookies
- To Analyze access frequency and visit time of members and non-members
- Identify and track user's preference and interests
- Provide targeted marketing and personalized services through various event participation and number of visits
8-2. Cookie Installation Operation and Rejection
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
9. If You Have Additional Questions about Our Policy
"The Lord's Church" designates the relevant department and the person in charge of personal information management as follows to protect customer's personal information and to deal with complaints about personal information. You can report all complaints related to personal information generated by using the service to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge. "The Lord’s Church" will respond quickly and fully to the reports of users.
Customer Service Department: The Lord's Church Website Team
Phone: +82 70-4271-9977
Personal information manager Name: Lee, Heung Bae
Phone: +82 10-9584-7575
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Information Infringement Notification Center (without state code 118)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (+82 2-580-0533~4)
- Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutor's Office (+82 2-3480-3600)
- Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency (+82 2-392-0330)
10. Obligation of Notice
This policy will be effective from March 28, 2011.